Looking Ahead to the 2017-2018 School Year
We hope everyone has had a great start to their summer. Here are some important dates for the 2017-2018 School year:
- Thursday, August 10 – Information Day
- Join the Link PTA in the gym to gather information about the upcoming school year, including: spirit wear, hot lunch, milk orders, room volunteers, etc.
- Thursday, August 17 – Back To School Night
- Come by anytime from 5:00-6:00 to visit the classroom and drop off all of your school supplies.
- Monday, August 21 – First Day of School for 1st – 6th Grade Students
- The first bell rings at 8:35, so plan on arriving between 8:20 and 8:35. The students will line up outside for the first day. Dismissal will be at 3:00.
- Monday, August 28 – First day of School for Kindergarten Students
- All kindergarten students have the same arrival and dismissal time as the 1st-6th grade students. Students will line up outside the main entrance with their teacher.
During the week of August 7, we will be sending each family an email noting which teacher your child has for the 2017-2018 school year. If you do not receive an email by the end of that week, please reach out to the main office at 847-357-5300 to find out which teacher your child has.